Sunday, November 9, 2008

10 days late

So I realize that 10 days after my 1st presidential election I didn't write what I thought of it. 1st off if you didn't realize my candidate didn't win. I think he held himself together, hate the idea of palin running for anything but the Governor of Alaska. and I've decided that I can't say anything about Obama until she untilized everything under his power, bails out every american industry that is in trouble and produces a "goverment" version of every one of those industries that he bailed out. Which after this happens I'm planning on moving to one of these few locations
1. Mexico (I get to help out there economy, but use my american skills)
2. Costa Rica (like mexico, just we already know where we can get 200 acres of beach front prop)
3.New Zealand (it's rated like the most stable economy and Lord of the rings was filmed there)

so out of those, I guess when I graduate I'll be down in New Zealand, (no knew language, and britain might still like us?)

0 comments: