Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ibike

it's the longest ride yet so far
1/2 from six mile to keowee toxiaw location.
for a grand total of 34 mile hopefully tommrow we'll make a 60+ miler through liberty and up to NC!!!

I have no clue what I'm training for, we've looked into doing some 100+ for foundations and stuff and you know I'm healthy I'm young, and I really like biking might as well

also I forgot to introduce you all to angie, she's just about 4 months old and has about 500 miles on her she's a 2008 specialized Allez pro with the white and red paint, she has shamanio tiagra shifters and derealiers and weight just short of 18 lbs. nothing to customized on here except for the mar 1.0 blackburn taillight hopefully some more to come also she is pretty dirty right now because of all the wash outs around clemson

0 comments: