Monday, April 6, 2009

I see no down side

there has to be no down side to owning a manual transmission
except for the fact that 95% of your friend's won't be able to drive one
and that there are none to be found

so for that reason I say, manual transmission you once and in my mind are still a statement of how much of a man you are, but people do not see it like that anymore, though it was what it once was a thing of legend it is now nothing more than what use to be, for that I am sorry manual transmission.

1 comments:

Sarah Brittany said...

What about the "Manumatic" transmission found in VWs, Audis, Mazdas, etc? I mean, there's something to be said for alternating between the two, right?

I couldn't figure out how to drive it though... :(

anyways even if it's a topic i don't know much about, good to see you still update your blog. I don't think anyone else does, nathan!