Thursday, March 27, 2008

it's been a while

So I know were not suppose to be turned down or even depressed about something simple. Yet this whole "how much the U.S. dollar is worth" is pretty depressing. I mean come one, were at like what 1 to 1.5 with the euro and it keeps going up I remember predictions that that would never be like that and that the euro would be lucky if it caught up with the dollar. I can just imagine the inventor of the EURO sitting on his stool and every time the dollar becomes more of nothingness he laughs, probably has some LED counter clock on his wall. So since the dollar is going down I've decided there are some things that I will promptly do as soon as I'm making money, yay 2 years.
1. BUY LAND, I don't care where it is if some one tells me I can buy an acre on top of a mountain I'm gonna do it, and then completely rename that plot.
2.Move to Puerto Rico I mean the need for engineers has to be grand, and plus you get all of the positives of living in the US, and very few of the negatives (ok so maybe crime but you get that everywhere)
3.Not even look at the stock market, I'm thinking something FDA insured, and once that bank acount reaches it's limit it's getting split

Ok, so I'm just ranting and raving and probably wont be able to do any of this in any timely manner I mean I might as well say this is how it's going to be in like 50 years.

P.s. How in the world do you read like 10 things telling you that the US dollar is worth nothing? I mean really how much literature can there be describing how bad our economy is doing, I guess some one finally decided hey we might be in a recession.

0 comments: